Saturday, September 12, 2009

Joy School Tote

Some friends and I are setting up a Joy School style preschool for our kiddos, and we needed a tote to cart all of our supplies from home to home as we swap teaching duties. Despite all of the other things I have going on this month, I figured I could squeeze in a quick tote, and what do you know - I did!
Yes, it really is enormous. Our posters are 18x24, so I wanted it to be big enough to fit them inside. I'm not sure that I love it, but it will do for now, and once we get a better feel for what we need I can make us a new one.
Isn't this perfect fabric? So very scholastic! I hope the other mommies like it!

3 comments:

Beth said...

not one of the mommies, but I LOVE That fabric. You wake up so EARLY!

Tamara said...

They are going to LOVE it. I know I do.

Sarah said...

My sister is in town and we made totes all week long. How funny! I'm kinda toted out now, but I keep having dreams about more ways to use totes. Ahhh!