Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fluff

Look what came yesterday!! Yay! I ordered this FOE from Sewzanne's on Thursday. I can't believe how quickly it got here! Talk about great customer service. I love that they tied it up with a little piece of FOE that coordinates with the poplin that I couldn't resist. I know, fabric diet, but Logan needs some blue striped Huck Finn pants. Seriously, a need. Anyway, if you haven't checked out their store, you should. They have an amazing selection of notions and every color of FOE you can imagine, as well as the cutest fabrics. I am particularly impressed with the selection of knits. Cute stuff!!And look what else came! I already traced out the pattern, so as soon as I am done with Myra's tee shirt, I'm going to get started on this. It is a really nice pattern! They just don't make 'em like they used to.
Mitch picked a crazy Hawaiian print from my stash to make a short sleeved shirt with, so I am making view B (the striped one in the lower right corner) but with sleeves from view D. Thanks for the chance to play with this pattern, Myra!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have a feeling you are going to be very bad for my "don't buy any more fabric until you have purged" goal. *smile* I love this fabric!